Québec Services

National Services

Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation - CACCF


If you are looking for an addictions counsellor, you may want to make sure that they are certified and have the qualifications you are looking for. To learn more about the knowledge and skills required for a drug and alcohol counsellor, check out the CACCF website.

(updated Oct 24-16)

Canadian Mental Health Association - CMHA


The CMHA is an organization that promotes the mental health of all and supports the resilience and recovery of people experiencing mental illness. They can help you find information and services specific to FAS/FAE and concurrent disorders (dual-diagnosis.)

(updated Oct 24-16)

Childhelp - National Child Abuse Hotline


Call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) and press #1 to speak with a counselor. Service is available 24/7, 365 days a year to help kids, and even adults who are concerned about kids they suspect are being abused or neglected. You can call this number if you live in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.

(updated Oct 24-16)



DanceSafe is a harm reduction organization promoting health and safety within the rave and nightclub community across the United States and Canada. They provide Information on club drugs and how to be safe at raves and reduce the risk of getting heat stroke. DanceSafe also provides training to volunteers who may want to start their own chapter.

(updated Oct 24-16)