Jasper Services

United Way of Central Alabama - 211 Helpline


Call the 211 helpline 24/7 or access the on-line directory of services to find organizations that can help with food, clothing, rehabilitation services, substance use, and more. Services listed are for residents of Jefferson, Shelby, Walker, Blount and St. Clair Counties.
Walker County area, Alabama

(updated Nov 2-16)